Sunday, January 17, 2010


First let me apologize for the delay in blogging. I know you have been so patiently waiting to hear about how I have incorporated more Disney into my crazy life since my last post. For most of October and November, I worked on my first printed Disney themed publication. After much research and editing of my piece, I am proud to announce that it was accepted and will be in print in late January to early February. This fantastic publication is called Celebrations magazine and is produced by Tim Foster and Lou Mongello. My article is on Space Mountain. With the recent refurbishment, interest in its history and evolution has been peaked (no pun intended). I have always been mesmerized by its gleaming white peak since the first time I went to the Magic Kingdom and wasn't tall enough to ride it. I have made up for it exponentially as an adult. I have been known to ride it multiple times in one day. It is such a classic attraction and it is one of the few things I remember from that first trip. After my dad exited the ride (without my brother, sister and I), he bought all of us a chocolate covered frozen banana right outside of the show building. I will always remember that moment. So, I will always have that sentimental feeling about it.
Hopefully, my Space Mountain article will be well received. I worked on it long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment